Soo the hype of 3.8 Public Beta hasn’t quite left the air, but we would like to announce a new stable release available for download. 3.7.8. Admittedly not much has changed, but there were a few changes in there that we wanted to make sure went live. Most importantly was the security hole found by James Collins in the Image Uploading functionality.
Changes in 3.7.8
- Fixed Paypal Standard not sending Coupon Discount Values
- Added in recent Turkish and Russian Language Files
- Added in notice about 3.8 Public Beta
- Fixed List View to Prevent JS Error on add to cart
- Fix theme core files from outputting “*/?>” – props James Collins
- Fix Product Thumbnail Deletion for Browsers that don’t have console defined. – props James Collins
- Fix product image upload so it works when uploading product images that contain apostrophes in their file names – Props James Collins
- Make sure JPG cache images are created as JPGs not PNGs to reduce filesize – props Ben Huson
Now as always, please be sure to backup your files and Database.