10 days ago we launched the WP e-Commerce 3.8 Beta. Since then we’ve had some great feedback, and the majority of bugs reported by the community have been squashed. I’d like to thank everyone involved in providing patches, bug reports, and general feedback.
So far some of the major things we have fixed:
- Category Ordering – props to our new found friend analogrithems who has contributed his category ordering code
- Paragraph tags stripped from content
- Fix PayPal Standard from sending compiled cart instead of all your cart items
- Conflicts with other Custom Post Types
- More fallbacks if your theme does not have a page.php template
- Clean up a lot of the WP_DEBUG notices
- Fix bulk add products to category
- UPS optimisation – thanks Lee
- Fixed Product Specials Widget
I’m sure a lot of you are eager to try out the new Beta so you can continue on your way checking out the cool new features of 3.8, most people agree, the new product management pages are super sexy!
I’d just like to remind you that we cannot guarantee support if you are planning on using the beta for a live site…
Remember to backup your files and database.