Merry Christmas folks!!!
We’re pleased to announce the 3.8.13 release of the WP e-Commerce Plugin. This release comes with some new stuff, some changes and some fixes. You can find all the details below.
We’re hoping this release is the last 3.8.x release before we roll up our sleeves, strap on the boxing gloves and push out WPEC 3.9 with new bbPress inspired template engine. Its going to be a fun 2014… I’m thinking free themes (or was that freed themes), new products and a whole Lotta WordCamp.
Download 3.8.13 and let us know what you think. If you have any questions or comments regarding this release please let us know in the comments section below.
* New: Product Media UI.
* New: Cart Item Meta API
* New: ‘wpsc_after_checkout_cart_rows’ action.
* New: Add ‘wpsc_default_dimension_unit’ and ‘wpsc_default_weight_unit’ filters.
* New: Add ‘wpsc_save_product_order’ action and use it to save category product order in the term_relationships table.
* New: Add logic filter for coupons. We currently have one for properties, this should sufficiently round out the extensibility for the UI.
* New: Allow gateway images to be filtered.
* New: Allow multiple comma-separated categories in coupon conditions.
* New: Product Gallery metabox.
* Change: Better Customer API.
* Change: Prepend (WPEC) to widget names in wp-admin
* Change: Replace default noimage.png with a better image.
* Change: Updated NL language
* Change: Updated german language strings
* Change: Use new spinner image in WordPress 3.8
* Fix: Add preg_quote() to coupon regexes that intend to parse strings. Fixes issue where unexpected results occur when strings contain slashes, or really, any regex-oriented characters.
* Fix: Change wpsc_get_remaining_quantity() to call the method dynamically, rather than statically. The previous behaviour caused a strict standards warning.
* Fix: Database Upgrade Routine to rename old _wpsc_* product metadata array keys so they no longer include the ‘_wpsc_’ prefix
* Fix: In Purchase log admin screen, item count is sum of quantity field rather than count of rows
* Fix: Invert logic on shipping ZIP code check in core theme files.
* Fix: Modify behavior in Download CSV functionality to properly convert region IDs to regions.
* Fix: Modify wpsc_update_item_quantity() to listen for wpsc_quantity_update, reverting to $_POST[‘quantity’] only if it exists.
* Fix: PHP strict warnings.
* Fix: Properly quote SKUs in CSV file.
* Fix: Rename generically named function.
* Fix: Stock and sale price empty values should be preserved.
* Fix: Variation thumbnail size in admin screen.
* Fix: cart is not initialized when some shipping modules are triggered
* Fix: redundant product thumbnail is displayed on category / single product list.
* Fix: variation checkbox column width in WP 3.7.
* Fix: Out of stock message for variations now correctly shows variation of product for the title, rather than main product.
* Fix: Use proper link in checkout for variation products.
* Fix: Return tax information in switchmethod() JS function.
* Fix: Resolve conflict with Advanced Custom Fields on save_post hook for products.
* Fix: Update Bulgarian Currency symbol.
* Fix: Resolve issue where updating pages causes rewrite rule conflicts when pretty permalinks are enabled.
> Download 3.8.13