Between February 6-7 (Depending on where you are worldwide) the GetShopped.org site was infected with a known malware that utilized redirects from our forum. The infection was limited to the main site. After a security audit by Sucuri Security, the site has been declared clean again, and we are implementing new processes to prevent future occurances. Here is the important information:
- User data was not compromised.
- The malware was unrelated to any products sold or used
- The forums and the rest of the getshopped.org site are clean and safe to use.
- User passwords to getshopped.org have all been changed. You will be prompted to reset a password when you next log in, using the email address listed on your account. If you are having issues with your getshopped account due to an incorrect email address, please use the secure form below.
- As always, we recommend that you ensure you have the latest version of WordPress and WP E-Commerce plugin installed and maintain good, secure passwords.
WP.org recently performed a similar action, requiring new passwords. We want to maintain a transparent and open relationship with our users, whom we appreciate as part of our WP E-Commerce community. If there are changes or updates to this post, we will keep you informed, and most important, thank you for your patience.
Oops! We could not locate your form.