I’d like to thank all the people involved but especially the author Brian Bondari and Joel Goveya from PACKT. A lot of hard work has gone into this book and I think the end results are fantastic. At some point in the future we’ll get to do it all over again for WordPress 3.0 and the next version of WP e-Commerce – I’m already sharpening my pencil!!
I was thinking that next time it might somehow be make sense to put the draft book on a private invite only Wiki and have more of the community contribue to the editing.
Here’s the book low down;
Build a proficient online store to sell products and services
- Earn huge profits by transforming WordPress into an intuitive and capable platform for e-Commerce
- Build and control a vast product catalog to sell physical items and digital downloads
- Configure and integrate various payment gateways into your store for your customers’ convenience
- Promote and market your store online for increased profits
- Follow a practical, step-by-step guide packed with screenshots to ensure your store is created and deployed successfully
Not bad huh! Our first actual published paperback book!
Thanks again to Brial and Joel.