It’s finally here – WP eCommerce 3.9 RC. We intend to launch WP eCommerce 3.9 between Tuesday and Thursday of next week, depending on any issues that crop up during this RC. We highly recommend testing all your sites on the 3.9 RC – create backups, use staging servers, you know the drill 😉
NOTE: Strings are frozen at this point. Translators, the .pot file has been updated – we’ll gladly merge PRs for translations between now and 3.9.
Changes since Beta 2
- Updated .pot file for translators.
- Added Gruntfile.js and package.json files
- Made WPSC_Purchase_Log::delete() not-static
- Fixed long-broken update_product_meta() and delete_product_meta functions. Parameter containing previous value was never properly passed.
- wpsc_is_store_admin() is now available outside the admin dashboard.
- Soft deprecation of wpsc_delete_purchlog(), in favor of WPSC_Purchase_Log::delete()
In the coming weeks, we’re looking forward to increased developer communication with regards to the new marketplace and the new APIs we’ve introduced. Here in the US, we’re celebrating Thanksgiving – what a great opportunity to tell you how grateful we are that you partner with us in the WP eCommerce community. Cheers!