We’re pleased to announce the release of WPeC 3.8.11! As always, please back up your site and run the update on a staging server FIRST.
This release comes with a ton of awesome fixes, additional hooks for developers, more polished UI and some neat features. Here’s the complete changelog.
* New: Payment Gateway UI is revamped.
* New: Sales Log UI is revamped.
* New: wpsc_single_purchase_log_date_time_format and wpsc_single_purchase_log_date_format (Used in new Sales Log UI).
* New: Added ‘wpsc_usps_domestic_rate’ and ‘wpsc_usps_intl_rate’ filters.
* New: ‘wpsc_country_get_property’ filter.
* New: WPSC_Country::get_data() method and ‘wpsc_country_get_data’ filter.
* New: Added generic ‘wpsc_save_’ . $this->current_tab_id . ‘_settings’ action.
* New: ‘wpsc_shipping_module_settings_form’ filter on admin shipping module form output.
* New: Choose either AND or OR for coupon conditions logic.
* Change: Reduced internal usage of get_option( ‘siteurl’ ) in favor of home_url().
* Change: Updated Colorbox.js to v.1.4.15.
* Change: Eliminated internal usage of ‘index.php’ as an AJAX callback URL. Nginx users, rejoice.
* Change: wpsc_get_country() uses WPSC_Country now.
* Change: .on() is now used in place of .livequery(), .bind(), .live() and .delegate().
* Change: Minor cleanup of Marketing settings tab UI.
* Change: wpsc_the_product_image() optimized to utilize the product thumbnail earlier in the function.
* Change: wpsc_the_variation_price() output is now filtered through wpsc_do_convert_price filter.
* Change: Submitted_Form_Data table now has a value field with a LONGTEXT data type, rather than varchar(255).
* Change: Continued internal cleanup of coding standards and documentation.
* Fix: Properly substitute placeholder in “Out of stock” email to administrator.
* Fix: Fixed PHP notices when accessing Dashboard as subscriber.
* Fix: Coupon logic improvements (edge case of using ‘not_contains” logic with item_quantity).
* Fix: Automated fix when possible, and nag when not, for 3.8.10 regression in User Management templates.
* Fix: Error notices on category functions.
* Fix: fetch_feed() error on GetShopped news.
* Fix: Variation terms were not being applied to the parent product.
* Fix: If you emptied variation sale price, the stock levels would not work any more.
* Fix: A notice was thrown if you had UPS selected but had not saved settings for it.
* Fix: USPS Shipping Module now correctly respects testing environement settings.
* Fix: Correcting casting price value to float instead of integer in coupon logic conditions for sub_total.
* Fix: ‘wpsc_transaction_result_content’ now returns the $cart_item as an array instead of an object (which was a regression).
I’ll be keeping an eye on the comments on this post, of course – but if you have a reproducible bug, opening a new ticket at GitHub is likely the best way to let us know about it. Please give us steps to reproduce the issue and we’ll be sure to get the fix into the next release. Lastly (and probably ‘leastly’) – the wordpress.org forums. Those are a decent place to get help from the community, and as time allows, I do try to help out there. But try the more official avenues first!
And as always, if you’re a Gold Cart user, the awesome Premium Support team here at Instinct will be able to help you out if you have a token available for support.